Customer Success Management – Salesforce – São Paulo, SP
The Customer Success Management team act as a Trusted Advisor to our large customers, ultimately responsible for ensuring their success. You will align at the stakeholder level, building and maintaining strong relationships. In these roles, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value and ROI from their investment with Salesforce. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of the Salesforce footprint.
We are currently hiring for our .org, Quip, DMP, CloudCraze, and core teams. We are also hiring for some exciting leadership roles within our Customer Success Managment family.
A Success Manager (formally Client Partner for DMP) leverages deep business and industry knowledge to partner with customers to help them accelerate business value and ROI from their investment with Salesforce. You will align at the executive level, building and maintaining strong relationships to help customers progress on their transformation journey.
Portfolio Success Managers:
A Portfolio Success Manager (PSM) bridges the gap between Sales and our Success Teams. PSMs are responsible for providing pre and post-sales strategic guidance and initiatives for a portfolio of customers in a select sales territory. PSMs oversee a Portfolio of customers aligned to a sales territory and are responsible for customers’ adoption and renewal.
The Success Specialist plays a critical role within the Customer Success Group (CSG), serving as a strategic advisor and technical expert with hands-on salesforce product expertise to support the company’s largest, most complex premier customers. The Success Specialist primarily engages with premier customers through the delivery of Salesforce Accelerators which are targeted engagements designed to increase product awareness, drive industry best practices, and provide transformational recommendations that improve product adoption and overall business value.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other Salesforce stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce Execs, effectively network within accounts in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce.com features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce Cloud Services needed to drive success
Qualifications & Skills:
- For our individual contributor roles: 8+ year of related work experience
- For our leadership roles: 15+ years of experience leading a Services or Product organization in a product company that delivers software-based business solutions related to Sales, Marketing, or Services and Support.
- For our DMP roles: 5+ years experience in consulting/enterprise client service to marketers and at least 3 years of experience in digital media and/or digital marketing
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action oriented meetings
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
Candidates being considered for any Public Sector roles must be U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) who do not hold dual citizenship and agree to complete a U.S. federal government Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.